Throughout scripture healings take place. However, it is consistent that those who are healed don't gain faith due to the miracle that was formed. They are healed because they believed that Jesus could heal them. Don't try to understand God and the world so you may have faith in Him. Have faith in Him so that you may gain understanding. A lot of people ask me questions about my faith that I can't specifically answer. Yet, I trust in my God with all my heart. I know that everything in the Bible is true because it was breathed out by God. I know that there is a plan and purpose for everyone on this earth because God created them. Trust Him. We wonder where God is during the rough times, and question why we got blessed in the good times. My answer is trust Him because He has a plan for every season of your life. Let me let you in on a secret. Those of you that know and serve Christ have riches that can never be taken away. When God says He will take care of you, He will simple as that. So let go of all the anxiety and worry and follow where He leads you.
I have heard a number of amazing testimonies this week. People who were as far away from Christ as they could be had opportunities to hear the Gospel and they responded to it. The Holy Spirit drew them and they were healed. Praise God for how good He is. I want to rejoice with the angels over sinners who repent. Open your eyes and see the work God is doing all around. He is powerful and can heal broken lives. He loves you so much.
So I had a great weekend and am starting to build some pretty good relationships. I know I have work to do right now, but I have just had this excitement about me to what God is going to do in the upcoming years. I have been so blessed to know so many people who love God. So just keep praying because I got a feeling that God is going to use us in some huge way very soon. His will not ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment